Thursday, July 2, 2009

Top 50 Dystopian Movies

I was searching the web for movies about "a struggle to escape tyranny" and I stumbled upon (that hasn't been copy written has it?) a list of some really good movies. From the sight:

We never intended for this to be considered a definitive list. Our goal was to write something that would promote discussion and connect people with films they may have never seen or even heard of. In this I think we succeeded.
"V for Vendetta" is by far my favorite film on the list. "Dark City" is another great one.





"The City of Lost Children" caught my eye, I had never seen it before, but it seems like a twisted flick.



George Orwells "1984 appears on the list, at 39. I think it should have been top ten, as well as with "Logans Run".




All on the list are worth checking out.

No comments: