Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah Fawcett dies without son; Michael Jackson Death Enrages Kim Jong IL


According to korea.com Kim Jong Il is reportedly angered by the recent death of Michael Jackson. Kim Jong Il, who considered himself Jackson's "biggest most powerful fan", addressed his nation today, saluting the fallen star. Kim threatened to retaliate 3 years ago when James Brown died of congestive heart failure, and says this is the "last straw"; "It's not fair! Why America!? Why? Michael was the only thing keeping me from blowing you up! You ruin everything."

Kim recited a poem he wrote for Jackson,
"Michael, you come and you go, and you take, and you know that you are special. Michael, I come and I go, and I give, and I know you are special. We had so much, yet so little, we gave so much, yet we got so little. We both had power, not so different you and I. Michael, like you I am misunderstood, we are different from the rest, we are the best, not so different you and I. "



Farraw Fawcett died early this morning without her only son by her side.

Some are asking "Is Patrick Swayze next?" Lets hope not.

No comments: