Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gay America!

Seeing how I am trying to get my blog on Justusboys.com, I figured I would gay up my blog. So, todays post will be in regard to homosexuality... I'm quite the expert.

So,

First Up on the gay blog of the day:

Sacha Baron Cohen

Telegragh.co.uk reports that Sacha Baron Cohen, best know for his "video film" Borat and Da Ali G Show, apparently tricked a bunch of Americans, straight Americans (like that is a hard thing to do?), into attending a "gay wrestling match". Now I know what you are thinking... "Isn't that called ultimate fighting?" Eh no, this was an intimate fighting match. What it has to do with liberty? Uh well I'm not exactly sure, but it's pretty fucking funny.

California

According to The Associated Press, a repukican (republican) advocacy group was pushing officials in Kern County to reject the state amendment that allows gay marriage"Say What?! But what about the stankity of marrage?" Don't worry straighty! Soon enough these reskunkicans will have their way.

Back to the stroy about that one advocacy group in that one county, Korn I think, anyway, the County of corn decided to ignore these morons and "refused to ban gay marriage".

The Advocacy group is called "The Campaign for Children and Families", quite humorously. I'm sure they are trying to prevent the "Moral decay of American Values" as if any one of these child molesting, prostitute humping monsters truly cares about "the moral decay blah blah blah" they just don't want two homosexuals showing them what love truly looks like, and of course they want to keep beastyality at bay ;) oh I meant beastiality

Adam

No comments: