Sunday, July 6, 2008

My my...

Oh Boy! I don't know how old this news is but it is truly frightening! If you haven't heard already (You as in the millions of people who read my blog.... okay so there is maybe one person that has laid eyes on this thing) the Chimp Congress of the United Apes of Amerika is trying to pass a new bill, H. Con. Res. 362 (Con is right), that will declare an embargo on Iran. Not only that but any country that dares to trade with Iran will be punished. I am assuming the punishment they have in mind is forcing these criminal countries to use our declining currency.

Just another example of U.S. arrogance.

Question: Can the Eunuch Apes of Amerika even afford this policy? Experts are assuming that gas will rise to 6 maybe 7 dollars following the passing of this bill.

Answer: The United Apes of Amerika cannot afford this rise in the price of gas. I can barely afford gas at $4.00 a gallon!

I guess it doesn't matter to the polluticians that inhabit congress, seeing how they are paid well.

Question: So why should they care about money spilling out of our pockets?

Answer: HAHAHAHAHA! They don't care silly boy! This is how they make their living! If they truly cared about the amount of money we have in our pockets they wouldn't accept that ridiculous amount of money they are paid!

So a little advice to my fellow americans: Plug your nose and learn to swim, the water is getting deeper!

No comments: